When writing with my right hand, as I always do, I've had several people ask inquiring questions, like: "Are you left handed?" and "Where did you learn to write like that?" Apparently, I hold my pen oddly.
Per a few suggestions, regardless of their intention... I have developed a font appropriately titled 'Jaime Merz'.
Download 'Jaime Merz'
Make Your Own for 9 Bucks
"Fontifier lets you use your own handwriting for the text you write on your computer. It turns a scanned sample of your handwriting into a handwriting font that you can use in your word processor or graphics program, just like regular fonts such as Helvetica."
- Double-click the Fonts icon in the Control Panels folder.
- Drag the font file into the Fonts window to install your font.
MacOS X 10.3 or later
- Double-click the font file. A sample of your font will be displayed.
- Click the Install Font button to install your font.
MacOS X pre-10.3
- Drag the font file into the Fonts folder in your personal Library folder.