Who is Bill?

Apparently, around the time I graduated from college, I sent my parents a brief survey. I have very little to no recollection of this, I am guessing because my mom never filled hers out, and my dad turned his in 3 years late. Just yesterday he found it in a file named "Important Misc. Papers". (Note: He wrote in all caps, and did not punctuate.)

Who am I?
Bill: THERE IS NO WAY TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION IN WORDS EXCEPT FOR STATISTICAL INFORMATION I.E. 54 YEAR OLD MALE US CITIZEN ETC. BESIDES THAT, CLUES TO WHO I AM CAN BE DERIVED FROM OTHER INFORMATION SUCH AS WHAT I LIKE ETC. (SEE BELOW)

What I value most:
Bill: THE PEOPLE I LOVE

What I like the most about education:
Bill: THE TRANSFER OF USE FULL KNOWLEDGE

What I like the least about education:
Bill: THE TRANSFER OF USELESS KNOWLEDGE

Money, time and responsibility aside, I would rather _____ than anything else:
Bill: EXPLORE THE PLANET (INCLUDING POSSIBLY THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE) & WORK FOR CHANGE (NOT SPARE CHANGE)

Excluding my parents, if I could chose any two people for my parents they would be:
Bill: WARD & JUNE CLEVER, MR. ROGERS & AUNT BEA, ANDY GRIFFITH & LAURA PETRI, BILL GATES & MOTHER TERESA. I DON'T KNOW

What geographical location do I most connect myself with?
Bill: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

Before I am done in life, I want to:
Bill: EXPLORE THE PLANET & WORK FOR CHANGE (NOT SPARE CHANGE)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: